Our Diversity, Equity and Inclusion (DEI) Vision
At FHI 360, we envision an environment where our differences are celebrated and embraced and where our team, partners and community members feel valued and respected.
We are committed to building and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive workforce and workplace because it:
- Fosters creativity
- Drives innovation
- Reflects FHI 360’s vision of a more equitable world
- Aligns with FHI 360’s mission to improve lives in lasting ways through locally led development
- We can bring our authentic selves and make it easy for our colleagues to do the same.
- We act with humility, kindness and care.
- We actively listen, learn and grow together.
- We embrace differences in the broadest sense, including race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity and expression, nationality, ethnicity, abilities and disabilities, age, generation, marital status, genetic information, status as a U.S. veteran, socioeconomic status, education, and all other identity dimensions.
We believe that building and nurturing a diverse, equitable and inclusive culture is a continuous journey.
Our core team and associate consultants implement solutions to global governance challenges around the world. More
At FHI 360 UK, our beliefs guide everything we do; how we do it; and most importantly, why we do it. More
If you’re interested in working with us as a partner, consultant, or part of the core team, please get in touch. More